Friday, May 8, 2009

ARAM...Trade...

UPDATE: Bruce Levine is reporting that Aram will be out 4-6 weeks, most sources have changed it to 4-6 weeks.

Aramis Ramirez will be out 4 to 8 weeks with a dislocated left shoulder, the Brewers medical staff popped it back in.

The Cubs also traded Joey Gathright to the O's for Ryan Freel, that should soften the blow a little bit. I personally think we'll be fine if Derrek Lee can stay healthy, If we can avoid any other serious injury, we should be in good shape.

This story was approved by Chicago Cubs Blog Phil Wilson

4 comments:

  1. Phil, at the beginning of the year you said Theriot would hit 2 HR's this year(and I laughed out loud at that) What's going on with him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been posting but I'm really getting into this Blackhawk thing lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know- Who would have thought that Theriot would have 5 homers before Soto got his first this year??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having a chat on my blog tomorrow at 11 C.T. Hope you be there. It will be on anything Chicago team and everthing related to sports.

    ReplyDelete

Followers