Thursday, April 2, 2009

Notes...News...

Notes:
  • The Cubs beat the Indians 9-8 with a shaky start from Ryan Dempster. On the positive note, Alfonso Soriano hit a lead-off home run today.
  • The Cubs released Ken Kadokura.
  • Some indications out there are that the Cubs are interested in Mike Lamb who cleared waivers after being released earlier in the week.
  • Chad Gaudin is still being targeted by select teams, and his value is shot at best and in my estimation, we should cut him loose.
Please read this article I wrote earlier in the evening. Click Here

IF you an author for an American League blog for any website, could you please comment or Email me!
This story was approved by Chicago Cubs Blog-Phil Wilson

2 comments:

  1. What's your take on the Cubs final bullpen spots? Should be interesting, we'll find out by 2 PM CT today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like Patton, but that experience is a little shaky to me because he hasn't passed high A ball. Jim Hendry did hint about shark going to Iowa, so its down to Patton, Gaudin, and Guzman.

    If you put a gun to my head I'd say Patton and Guzman. I could see the Cubs putting Gaudin on the DL and give him time to rehab in the minors without losing him.

    ReplyDelete

Followers