Monday, February 2, 2009

Drafting 5TH in Fantasy Baseball. Other News.

Drafting 5th in fantasy baseball.

I will have the players that I drafted and the round and pick I selected them in. It's a 12 player, 21 round, mock draft. So lets get cookin'.


Jose Reyes SS (R1,P5)
Brian Roberts 2B (R2,P8)
Roy Halladay SP (R3,P5)
Brandon Webb SP (R4,P8)
Magglio Ordonez OF (R5,P5)
Adam Dunn 1B (I drafted him as a 1B) (R6,P8)
Bobby Abreu OF (R7,P5)
Carlos Marmol RP (R8,P8)
Jose Valverde RP (R9,P5)
Melvin Mora 3B (R10,P8)
Mike Napoli C (R11,P5)
Ted Lilly SP (R12,P8)
Milton Bradley OF (R13,P5)
Derek Lowe SP (R14,P8)
Chien-Ming Wang SP (R15,P5)
Adrian Beltre DH/3B (R16,P8)
Jason Giambi Bench (R17,P5)
Mark Reynolds Bench (R18,P8)
Kevin Kouzmanoff Bench (R19,P5)
Mike Cameron Bench (R20,P8)
Todd Helton Bench (R21,P5)

That's it. What do you think about my selections.

Don't Forget, tomorrow I will have a post about what the Cubs need. MUST VIEW POST.

Chat on this very website on Thursday, February 5 @ 7:00pm.

2 comments:

  1. What was your thoughts when you drafted M. Mora? Was there any other 3B's open during that round?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well first off Arod, David Wright, and ARAM were taken with in the first 2 rounds respectively. So when my pick came up in the second round which those players off the board, I decided to wait until the later rounds for a 3B.

    I'm not sold on chipper in 2009(injury-prone, wont come close to 2008 stats.)

    ReplyDelete

Followers