Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week Ahead

Monday-How to fix the postseason in general.
Tuesday-Ten reasons to love the Cubs.
Wednesday-Who Will be the 5th starter (with a numbers breakdown.)
Thursday-My top Ten outfielders, first baseman, and third baseman with my stat predictions.
Friday-Pitchers and Catchers report, with possible interviews and updates from Mesa.
Saturday- Spring training update and news. Talkin' Baseball recap.
Sunday-News from Mesa, Arizona.

And of course I'll keep your up-to-date on all Cub rumors and news.


Don't Forget, every Saturday @ Noon, I will have a Chat on this very website.

This story was approved by Chicago Cubs Blog-Phil Wilson

4 comments:

  1. Why does it say "this story was approved by Chicago Cubs Online" at the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil- Could you elaborate on your new twist? Did Neil from CCO approve this story? Can't wait until next weekend when pitchers and catchers report!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I messed up, thanks for the catch, I totally didn't realize that I put online instead of blog.

    My mistake everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Followers