Monday, February 9, 2009

Quick News

The news from around the NL Central. As well as the Cubs have lost out on another player.

According to Ken Rosenthal, the Giants have sign IF Rich Aurillia to a minor league deal. Rosenthal believes that Aurillia pick the the Giants over the Cubs and Phillies which also offer him a minor league deal.

According to Haudricourt, the Brewers have sign P Branden Looper.

According to ESPN's Jerry Crasnick, the Astros are not pursuing OF Adam Dunn and OF Bobby Abreu.

According to Joe Strauss of the St. Louis Dispatch, the Cardinals have release IF Adam Kennedy.

That is some news, I should thought I will pass by. I will keep you updated on the Cubs rumors.

5 comments:

  1. read this article about the cubs!
    http://www.fanzak.com/fzrants/A_Q__amp__A_with_XM_Radio_s_Holden_Kushner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you think about A-Roid, i mean A-rod?

    He is sorry for being caught. He is sorry for the public to find out, he IS NOT sorry for taking the pills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since 2001 to 2003 A-rod was averaging 52 home runs and those years he use steroids. At least A-Rod admitted to it unlike Clemens, Bonds ans Mcgwire. A-rod is not going to penelize because it was so long ago. I just want to know the other 103 people that was not mention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had respect for A-rod, because he never acknowledged Ernie Banks when he tied or passed him. I also don't respect him for opting out of his contract during the 08' world series. I hope he pulls through though, I like him as a player because he keeps it kicking. As for the Roids, I wasn't shocked, he was really good friends with Palmeiro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I want to know the other 103 members of the "club". I have lost respect for him when he said that he took them to perform for his contract. If he didnt feel like he could perform for the contract then DONT SIGN IT!

    ReplyDelete

Followers