Friday, February 6, 2009

Why the Cubs lose in the postseason.

I've taken it personal from the Chicago Cubs, that they don't wanna win when it comes to the
postseason. So I've composted a list of reasons to why they folded up.

We could say that the players have a lot pressure to win a World series. But you know what?
I don't care, JUST WIN. Yeah it's easy for me to say that, but its been over 100 years. It
has to be harder to not win a World Series every 100 years then to actually win one. Don't
get me wrong, I'll be a Cub fan till the day I day, and I'm proud to be a Cub fan.

It could be worse. Your probably thinking, how could it be worse. But some teams have
never won a world series. Here's the list:

As of the start of the 2008 season:

* San Diego Padres - 2 appearances (1984, 1998)
* Colorado Rockies - 1 appearance (2007)
* Houston Astros - 1 appearance (2005)
* Milwaukee Brewers - 1 appearance (1982)
* Seattle Mariners
* Texas Rangers
* Washington Nationals
* Tampa Bay Rays

Since on this topic, I'd like to tell all you Indian fans out there to shut the hell up.
It's only been 60 years since you've won the Title, talk to me when that reaches 40 more
years, and stop acting all pathetic because you haven't won since 1948.

List of why the Cubs lose in the Postseason:

  • Soiano is exposed easily.
  • Soriano is not a lead-off hitter.
  • The line-up has never been balanced.
  • The pitching shrivels up.
  • Everybody is nervous.
  • Everybody is trying to be the hero.
  • The Fans get mellowed out at Wrigley when there loosing.
  • Lou gets impatient.
  • The defenders forget to defend.
  • The Cubs don't scout other players/teams to good.
  • The Cubs players don't take fault (**cough** **cough** SORIANO **cough** **cough**.)

That's all for now, that's obviously not all the reasons, but I started to tear up thinking about the Cubs losing.

I know I'm gonna take some heat, but lay it on me in the comments.

Remember, Chat every Saturday @ 12:00 (noon,) starting on the 14Th of February.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Mr. Wilson!! HAHA I totally agree with why the cubs can win the post season. I think the KEY one in those you listed was, everybody wants to be the hero, play fundamental baseball, that is all it takes! Well, a little luck too!Another one i would put in is, they dont take chances. It is very wierd how a team can change in 3-5 days.

    It is a new year Phil! Lets win!! GO CUBS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you delet my post, if you did it is fine but I cant remember if I purt it on the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Followers