Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ARAM Want's to finish a Cub....Josh Vitters

According to Paul Sullivan of the Chicago Tribune; Aramis Ramirez want's to finish his career as a Chicago Cub. Here's what he said:

"I'd like to end my career here. I feel good here. I knew there was going to be a lot of money on the market, but I didn't want to go anywhere. I just want to stay here with the Cubs."

So presuming that Aramis Ramirez stays a Cub for the indefinite future, does it mean that we can trade away Josh Vitter's? What do you think?

If we can trade Josh Vitter's for someone who can help us now, why not.

This story was approved by Chicago Cubs Blog-Phil Wilson

3 comments:

  1. After the 2009 season ends Ramirez will be 31 and Vitters will be 20 that is 11 year difference.
    I gues if we get Peavy I will do that but anyone else I wont.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I Believe Vitters is on of the best prospects in baseball, he will not be ready for the majors Until At least 2012. so if we had to trade vitters for someone who could help now i would do it. I don't need to remind anyone how long it's been

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm well, Can Vitters play any other position? OF? We will have a 1B after Lee is done.

    ReplyDelete

Followers