Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chat update. New Chat dates up!

I'm proud to say that the chat went very good, and will return. My buddy at another Cubs blog will being doing a chat on Wednesday, January 28 2009 at 7:00pm. I will be doing a chat on Saturday, January 31 at 12:00pm (noon.) Me and my buddy will be each doing one (on are separate sites) each week. So come and chat with us both!

Wednesday, January 28 2009 at 7:00pm. Go to this link.


Saturday, January 31 at 12:00pm (noon.) Here at this very website.


In my Chat we talked mostly about the Cubs with other baseball related questions, with some other sport inquiries sneaking in.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bro! Love your site and I am going to try the live chat on Tuesday. HOpe to see you there by the way this is Cubsfan82 and my site is

    http://cubsrumorsandnews.blogspot.com/

    I have been doing it for about 3 years, and love it!

    Please Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Followers