Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Update for Website News. CUBS ARE SOLD!

News: I'm looking for two authors, one for Monday and Tuesday and then one author for Thursday and Friday. Here's what I'm looking for:
  • Knowledge about the Chicago Cubs, and ability to take sources and sum them up into a post.
  • To be available between 8:00am-3:00pm on your specific dates to post/blog about anything and everything Cubs.
  • Ability to check multiple sources consistently for new Cub rumors (I give you sources web addresses.)
  • Attention to all detail, absolutely no spelling errors, especially for player and journalist names.
  • To write/blog in same style as CCB.
  • Open to constructive criticism.
  • Ability to make sentences flow.
If your interested, please send me an email at pwilson8290@gmail.com and explain your qualifications. If your chosen we will talk more exclusively through email. So please feel free to email me. I will take Emails for 1 week.ll


UPDATE: People have been sending me emails about the open positions, but the spelling and flow of there sentences were not precise for what I'm looking for. So if anyone else is interested for a position for weekdays, or other times please email me as soon as you can.

You may or may not know, that I will be moving to a bigger site of my own like MLBTR (that I personally think is one of the better sites out there,) at the end of the 09' season. When I transfer it will be all baseball rumors and news, so that's why I'm looking for more writers/authors for this site so i can take them with me to the new website. So if anyone is interested please email or even comment if you have to.

pwilson8290@gmail.com


UPDATE: The Cubs have been sold (not officially, and probably not for awhile.) Ricketts family has won the bidding to buy the Cubs, the bid is apparently for $900 million, but the family has not yet worked out details with the Tribune Company. More information throughout the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers