Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cubs Links, CCB, Predictions, Peavy Rumors.

For the coming weeks until opening day, I will have my CY Young's, MVP's, ROTY, Cub player, playoff scenario, and Etc predictions. So stay turned!

But Here's my AL MVP: Mark Teixeira- He will lead the Yankees into the playoffs (i believe as a wild card) and will have 37HRs, .312BA, 129RBIs, and 107BBs. Next Wednesday I will have the NL MVP. But Please Comment and tell me what you think.

My blog (Chicago Cubs Blog=CCB) now lets visitors comment anonymously without creating an account.

Cubs Links:

Click here for an amazing Cubs Blog!

Click here for every MLB player contract figures, service time, and franchise values.

Click here for every teams top 20 prospects.

IF any Peavy rumors breaks out today or tomorrow it will be updated here.

UPDATE 3:45pm CST
Padres CEO Sandy Alderson is pessimistic about a Peavy deal. He says in all likelihood Peavy will be a Padre on opening day. He also says that the soon new owner shouldn't change there view on trading Peavy.

UPDATE 01/08/09
Kevin Towers has said "The Cubs proposal would fill several holes."

Followers