Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cubs Chat For Sunday, Jan 25 @ 4:00pm

Sunday (Tomorrow) , January 25 at 4:00pm CT there will be an all Cubs Chat similar to the one at MLBTR (here's a link to look at.) Be sure to be here at 4:00pm on Sunday for an hour of non-stop chatting (could be extended.)

If this works everybody, I'll make this a weekly event.

The chat is mostly a Chicago Cubs chat, but it can be about anything baseball as well! Or if you wanna ask questions about me.

Tell me what you guys think?


Tell everyone!


Update:
I will answer 50-75% all Cubs related questions, and the rest I will answer baseball related questions.


New Cubs poll at Chicago Cubs Blog.

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea, I know the Mets do this and its a pretty big hit. Ill talk to ya tomorrow!

    GO CUBS!!!- It is almost time for ST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put a post about the chat on my blog:
    http://cubsblog-cubbiefan07.blogspot.com/2009/01/cubs-live-chat.html

    I know cubsland I cant wait until that first Spring Training game!

    ReplyDelete

Followers