Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cubs Player Prediction, Big News

Today I will have my Chicago Cubs player predictions for most of the position players.

Derrek Lee 1b- .293BA, 25HR, 92RBI
Mike Fontenot 2B- .279BA, 13HR, 69RBI, 350ABs
Aaron Miles 2B- .299BA, 5HR, 42RBI, 300ABs
Ryan Theriot SS- .306BA, 2HR, 42RBI, 21SBs
Aramis Ramirez 3B- .291BA, 36HR, 119RBI
Geovany Soto C- .282BA, 27HR, 90RBI
Alfonso Soriano LF- .288BA, 41HR, 97RBI, 38SB (if leading off)
kosuke Fukudome CF- .289BA, 18HR, 77RBI
Reed Johnson OF- .290BA, 9HR, 56RBI
Joey Gathright OF- .269BA, 1HR, 26RBI
Milton Bradley RF- .317BA, 30HR, 98RBI, 489ABs
Micah Hoffpauir- .300BA, 9HR, 42RBI

There were others that I didn't want to get into.

Next Wednesday I'll have my playoff scenario such as; which 8 teams are in and my AL playoff roundup (I will not do the National League.) Bonus: Who's gonna be the Chicago Cubs 08' closer? With numbers and predictions for them. All of this next Wednesday.

If you disagree about my predictions please comment.

7 comments:

  1. Not saying that your wrong, but I am not sure about Bradley's RBI total, might be giving him more than what he should get. You only have two Cubs in the .300 BA, which I see interesting. I really like the Fukudome RBI total. I hope he will bounce back from last year. The Cubs do look good on paper!! We just need that Peavy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are u going to post predictions on pitching stats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I will do all pitching stats towards the end of spring training.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone better test Theriot for steroids!! 2 dingers this year, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phil, I see Rich Harden isn't going to pitch for Team Canada in the world baseball series because he's recovering from an injury. Is he really hurt or just using that as an excuse to get healthy for the upcomming season? What makes him so injury prone, do you see anything wrong with his mechanics?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Based on Rich Hardens pure stuff he has some of the best stuff in baseball. There are rumors out there that he has a tear, but I see it more as a way to get out of the WBC, without dishonoring his country. Lou and tarry probably made him back out, i could be wrong about that but i really smelled something fishy there.

    What makes him so injury prone i cant tell you why. But in his mechanics he occasionally changes arm motions and the way his body lands after pitches. Last year the fixed how he landed, so that should be better, but his arm motion cant be fixed because he throws only 2 pitches. The change-up to me causes him to change his arm level. But all in all hes never had a surgery, and he made 25 starts last year when he was a little banged up, so i can see him starting about the same amount of games.

    (Sorry guys im typing from my phone.)

    ReplyDelete

Followers