Monday, January 5, 2009

This Weeks Schedule, Active Week Coming.

Its been a quite week but Brewers GM had this to say "I expect to be a little more active, and I think you're more likely to get calls returned at this time of the year. I think this week will see a lot of stuff going on. Players start to get a little nervous after [New Year's Day] if they don't have a place to play."

Monday: if anything comes up I'll update.
Tuesday: Update with new rumors and news.
Wednesday: Update, predictions
Thursday: Update, and CCB (Chicago Cubs Blog) news (today or over the weekend)
Friday: Weekly Review and an Update.
Saturday: I'll have a Bruce Levine interview, Update
Sunday: Update

Just letting you guys know, I'll update when ever there's new rumors. So BOOKMARK this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers