Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What to Expect this week.

  • On Wednesday I'll have my playoff scenario such as; which 8 teams are in and my AL playoff roundup (I will not do the National League.) Bonus: Who's gonna be the Chicago Cubs 08' closer? With numbers and predictions for them. All of this Wednesday.
  • I will have a post later in the week about how to play fantasy baseball while picking 7Th, with the players I selected with the rounds I selected them in.
  • I will have a overview of talking baseball on Saturday Afternoon.
  • There will be a post sometime this week by our new author Matt Weaver.
  • On Saturday, January 31 @ 12:00pm (noon) we will have a Baseball chat at his very website.

In addition we will post up every Cubs rumor that pops up. So stay turned for any rumor updates, as well as a Jake Peavy (s) update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers